In order to ensure that you can use the "Spread official online store" with confidence, we ask you to provide a minimum amount of personal information.
We take the utmost care to protect the personal information you provide to us.
The following is our policy on protecting personal information:
We use the information of individuals, organizations and corporations registered with us only for the purpose of developing and providing the most advanced features and services on the “Spread official online store", and we take the utmost care to protect the personal information of our members.
b) We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than those specified in this agreement. (The purpose is set forth in Section 2 below.)
d) We will periodically manage your personal information in other ways as specified in this agreement.
d) Use of the services provided by the "Spread official online store" is at the user's own risk.
e) In no event shall we be liable for any damages resulting from the use of information obtained from our website or any other website linked to this website.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information on the “Spread official online store”.
In order to develop and provide the most advanced features and services to our members, we need to know some personal information about our members.
a) You are responsible for managing your store ID and password.
- We recommend that you change your password regularly and avoid using names, dates of birth, phone numbers, etc. that can be easily guessed by others.
- Also, please do not disclose, lend, or transfer your password, even to a friend or acquaintance.
- Please do not write your password in the e-mails you send to us or in the Q&A section of our website.
b) The personal information collected will be used only to the extent necessary to provide the services of the "Spread official online store" and will not be provided to any third party, except in the following cases
c) With the consent of the member
- When sending e-mails to members to request their consent to use their personal information.
- When disclosing personal information to a company that has concluded a confidentiality agreement with the Company in advance (for example, a subcontractor) to the extent necessary.
- When sending e-mails or direct mails to members for the purpose of advertising our company or our business partners.
- When we are required to disclose personal information by a court of law, order of a government agency, or other legal requirements.
- In the event that the Company is requested to disclose personal information by a court of law, order of a governmental agency, etc., or as otherwise required by law; or in the event that the Company is required to investigate a crime, eliminate or prevent infringement of rights against a third party, or for other similar purposes.
d) Members shall agree in advance to allow us to use their personal information in the manner specified above, and shall not object.
e) In the following cases, the personal information of members may be shared with our business partners on the "Spread official online store".
- When there is a business reason, such as a special service for members.
In this case, we will ask for the member's consent before providing the information and will not provide the information without consent.
- When conducting statistical data preparation, market research, or data analysis.
In this case, we will only provide information that has been processed so that it cannot be used to identify specific individuals.